Ingredients: stew meat, water, beef base concentrate, carrots, onions, potatoes, celery
Prep Time: 30 min.
Cook Time: 3 hours, 45 min.
1. Use Large Dutch Oven.
2. Brown 2 lbs of Beef Stew meat in Dutch Oven cooking over the fire
3. Add 4 cups of water
4. Add 4 tbl spns of Beef based concentrate
5. Cook over fire until meat is fork tender for 2 to 3 hours
6. Add 8 cups of water
7. Add cut up carrots,onions,peeled potatoes and cut up celery
8. Cover pan and cook over fire for 45 minutes
9. Check Vegetables and if they are done add your favorite gravy mix to thicken.